Fire & Smoke Damage Cleanup and Restoration Services in San Diego County
Immediately after a fire, you should contact Same Day Restoration for assistance. We can come to your home for an emergency appointment. Same Day Restoration uses only the best equipment, and has experienced workers who have performed this task many times.
Fire and smoke damage restoration and cleanup is a delicate process, and we do everything in our power to save all the items in the house that can be saved. We know that you want to have back mementos that you thought were lost remove all evidence of the fire and smoke damage from your home.
Potential Health Hazards from Fire and Smoke Damage
Health hazards can linger long after a fire has been extinguished.
This is why it is important that you do not attempt to clean up fire and smoke damage by yourself.
- Mold can form within 24-48 hours when water has been used to extinguish the fire. Mold spores can be released into the air, creating a toxic breathing environment.
- Left-over water can pose a slip and fall risk.
- Drenched walls create an electrocution risk.
- Exposed wiring, nails, broken glass, etc. can cause injury.
- Ash from burned material can contain asbestos, arsenic or lead.
- Smoke from the fire billows and finds its way throughout your home via electric pathways, air ducts and vents, etc. This results in soot, staining and lingering odor.
Same Day Restoration will save as many items as possible and provide you with a list of items that need to be addressed before you can safely return to your home.
We service all of San Diego County, including:
Downtown San Diego, Scripps Ranch, Carmel Valley, Coronado, Poway, San Diego, Del Mar, Imperial Beach, Chula Vista, Solana Beach, Carlsbad, Encinitas and more!