Despite any cause, everyone can detect and act upon the signals of water damage to your property and its elements. After knowing about the source of the issue, it is obvious to remove all the materials which can save or fix it again before calling the team of water damage restoration in San Diego.
Before, hiring any professional for water damage restoration it is very important to know about the common causes of water damage. This way you will know the exact source of damage and it would be easy for you to explain to an expert what to do and what not to do. As a result, professionals can carry out the eco-friendly cleaning service, eliminating all the causes of water damage.
What Are The Sources Of Water Damage?
The causes of water damage are from natural disasters to the breaking down of a plumbing system. Let us observe one by one!
- Malfunctioning of electronics item
- Flooding or overflowing of bathtubs or sinks
- Blockage of drainage systems
- Septic tank stop working or sewage backups
- Roof or window leakage
- Failure of the hot water tank system
Due to these, there are high chances of water damage to your residential or commercial properties. Let us get rid of water and stress! Choosing a professional providing quality service of water damage restoration in San Diego will help you extract the water efficiently. They will help you remove mold, deodorize and restore your property back to its original form.
Process Included in Water Damage Restoration Service
- Initial assessment: Approaching the water damage restoration team in San Diego will conduct initial the assessment i.e. determine the water damage and microbial growth using the moisture meter or infrared camera.
- Water extraction: Once the cause of the water is been detected, the professionals remove standing water and sewage from the affected areas. They use high power truck-mounted extraction system for water extraction.
- Protection Setup: After water extraction, the team will set up a layer of protection over the undamaged floors and furniture. After this process, the drying process starts.
- Drying and Dehumidification: Using grade air movers and dehumidifiers, experts providing water damage restoration in San Diego provide fast drying of all wet surfaces.
- Sanitizing: When the affected areas are dry out, your professionals will sanitize and deodorize the area to prevent it from the growth of mold and development of bad smells.
- Replacement or remodeling: Final step of water damage restoration is to restore or replace the area to the original condition. According to your request and permission, professionals will replace or reconstruct any damage element.
Get In Touch With An Expert Providing Water Damage Restoration In San Diego
If you are looking for the expert providing the quality water damage restoration service in San Diego, then Same Day Restoration and Cleaning is the ultimate solution. We will provide you with a quality cleaning service at an affordable price. You can contact us at 858 240-4616 for more details about our services.